RECONDITIONING OF STEEL PISTON-HEADS:
Steel piston-heads of slow-speed diesel engines of all types, cast steel and composite pistons with steel heads of medium speed diesel engines are restored by double-sided surfacing of piston ring grooves of the piston head with wear, heat, and corrosion resistant material. Restoration using surfacing of all landing and joining surfaces of the piston head to the building sizes.
RECONDITIONING OF CYLINDER COVERS:
Steel cylinder covers of marine diesel engines are restored by replacement or reconditioning of the combustion chamber and renewal of distance sleeves with the new ones. By surfacing and machining to the building sizes of all joining and sealing surfaces.
EXHAUST VALVES AND VALVE SEATS:
Reconditioning of valves and valve seats of low, medium and high-speed diesel engines is carried out by automatic surfacing with powder welding wires of Stellite and Nimonic class materials after preliminary restoration to the building sizes of all the valve and seat surfaces using special surfacing materials.
RECONDITIONING OF ALUMINIUM ALLOY PISTONS:
Pistons from aluminium alloys of any standard sizes with and without cast iron inserts are restored by using argon arc semi-automatic welding on a special welding installation using our own technology.
- Reconditioning of structural units from ferrous and nonferrous alloys and cast iron (foundation frames, cylinder blocks, turbine-casings, containers, receivers, etc.);
- Hull and piping work on ships, also including work without taking the ship out of operation;
- Reconditioning of parts and components of a propeller/rudder system (surfacing of propeller screws made of bronze, brass and stainless steel; a rudder blade, rudder stock, stern tube liners, etc.);
- Fabrication of up to 50 cu. m tanks, reservoirs and containers from ferrous and nonferrous metal for ships, chemical and food-processing industry;
- Reconditioning of parts operating in rigorous conditions of abrasive and corrosion wear, at high temperatures and in aggressive environment..
PROPOSALS BY SPC "Welding"
ON OFFERRING SERVICES TO PORTS, SHIPOWNERS AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS:
I. Repair and reconditioning using welding and surfacing of parts and assemblies of autoloaders from ferrous (including cast iron) and non-ferrous metals (guiding frames, loader carriages, blocks, pistons, engine heads, etc.).
II. Delivery and equipment of operative self-contained stations for electric arc welding, argon arc welding of ferrous and non-ferrous metals (including cast iron), as well as for gas cutting and welding of metal constructions by hydro-oxygen flame obtained by electrolyzing water (for ports, repair shops and technical service stations).
III. Preparation and certification of welders (port, ship and other) for welding and repair of constructions and equipment covered by certification societies.
IV. Fabrication of constructions, parts, assemblies for different purposes using various types of welding from various metals (including cast iron) to the client's drawings.
V. Carrying out complicated lathe work for repair and fabrication of parts for various purposes:
- of the disk type - diameter up to 1200 mm, weight up to 2 tonnes;
- of the shaft type - diameter up to 300 mm, length up to 3000 mm.
Phone: (38 048) 723-44-03; 067-558-11-09 - Sazonov Igor
PROPOSALS BY SPC "Welding"