SAFETY OF NAVIGATION; CALCULATION
OF SHIP STATICS, DYNAMICS, STRENGTH; STRUCTURAL MEASURES; FIRE SAFETY
UkrNIIMF is ready
to render shipowners and other potential customers the following kind of services:
Īn Survey of ships for:
- Ship heeling test with the following stability calculation.
- Development of documentation in compliance with the requirements of the International conventions, IACS,
and rules of the Classification societies:
- - Possible increase of cargo-carrying capacity with the ensuing drawing up documentation
for assigning a load-line mark (there have been carried out designs for ships type "Kommunist"
- by 500 t, "Geroi Panphilovtsy" - by 2,000 RT, "Khariton Greku",- by 1,000 t, "
Volgo-Balt" - by 200 t, "Baltiyski" - by 300 t, "Kishinev" -by 550 t, "Sormovsky" - 300 t, etc.);
- - Carriage of containers on deck and in holds with drawing up of a complete set of documentation for the ship retrofitting.
- - Changes of the area and season of navigation.
- - Development of drawings for retrofitting and modernization of existing ships; designing new ships.
- - Determination of permissible residual thickness with the following drawing up of the Report on the technical condition
of the ship hull in compliance with the Notice of Changes and Supplement No.1.
- - Calculations of general and local strength of the ship.
- - Preparation of documentation for hull renovation, ships one-way ferrying trip, ensuring the carriage of non-standard cargoes.
Manual on replacement of a ballast in the sea according to the Resolution A.868 (20).
Development of specifications for repair of shaft lines, controllable pitch propellers,
arrangements and mechanisms for ships of all types and purposes.
Carrying out of calculations on propeller shafts, anchor chains, propeller screws.
Development of modernization schemes for pumping through the sterntube in installing kaprolon bearings.
The Institute is also ready to address any other matters connected with ships technical operation.
All work is carried out professionally, qualitatively and on time
- IACS Unified Requirements S26, 27;
- Tonnage measurement:
- Tonnage convention - 69, the Suez and Panama regulations;
- plans for the prevention of pollution of the sea by oil and garbage;
- SOLAS 74/83:
- Information on stability under the carriage of general, grain, liquid and dry bulk cargoes;
- Information on unsinkability (in accordance with the IACS Unified Requirements, S23);
- "Cargo Lashing Manuel";
- Brochures on stability and strength under the carriage of bulk cargoes;
- Shipboard computer software - "Ship load control device"( the IACS Unified Requirements, S1A);
- "Instructions of loading" (the IACS Unified Requirements, S1);
- Fire-prevention plans;
- Manual and the Booklet on fire-prevention safety;
- Plans of maintenance service of the fire-prevention equipment;
- Guidelines on abandoning ships at sea.